General rules on fertility treatment
In the public health service
- Fertility treatment is available until the woman turns 41
- 3-6 inseminations and max. 3 IVF treatments
- If there are frozen, fertilised eggs, these may be used until the woman turns 46.
- Fertility treatment is only offered in connection with the woman’s first child (however, transfer to the uterus of any frozen eggs for a second child is offered)
- Fertility treatment is not offered to couples with joint children or adopted children at home
At Aleris Fertility
- We offer fertility treatment until the woman turns 46
- We offer fertility treatment with thawed, fertilised eggs until the woman turns 46
- We also offer fertility treatment if you already have a child or children
- The legislation does not permit treatment for childlessness for closely related couples, for example cousins.